Friday, May 15, 2009

Stuff and the stuff of which memories are made

Someone gave me a lovely box sometime back which contains these swell cards, each of which has a quote on it written by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

In my strenuous efforts to clear up my home office, I once again came upon it and hope not to lose sight of it again.
Here is the card that was on top today:


Smile at others and keep the world smiling.

Interestingly, my husband is I think is one of those special human beings has his own way of acting this out: When someone says to him : "Have a good day.."; He will often reply with: "you first!" or "after you!". Most folks get it and manage to smile.







More later if I have time, after I clean up the mess I left from making a garden in a box. What is a garden in a box? Stay tuned and you can find out, but only after I find my camera and it has shown up at the door of its intended recipient. In the meantime, enjoy your gardens, whether in a box, a yard or in you head. Love to all, Sopha D.

No comments: