Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not much of a weekend...

First, let me acknowledge the person who has just recently left a comment and asked me to reply regarding an entry I wrote in November regarding Attention Deficit Disorder and a whole bunch of other stuff.  In reading it again, I realize it was a bit of a jumble.  I would love to respond to you and attempted to, but am not sure you will get the message, so, in case you do not., please leave your contact information on my personal email.... actually, all comments go there first and are seen by me privately.  This way you can let me know if you want your response kept private as well.  I would love to hear more from you about what you think.  I have many opinions and many of them are flexible as soon as I get more facts. 
I am off back to lying down again.  All I can say is Drat!, my birthday weekend has been marked with some illness and I have found myself too tired to do more celebrating than to snuggle up in bed with some lovely gluten-free pastry.   It could be worse, so I am not complaining.  Love and all good things to all of you.  sopha d.

No comments: