Sunday, May 16, 2010

long overdue writings

Long, long ago, I saw a print of a collage done by an artist whose name escapes me at the moment.  He was doing work during the turn of the 18th to 19th century I think.  In the middle of the collage was a small piece of cut out magazine advertising that said simply "suze".
Since that time I have learned more about the aperitif that bears my nickname and kind friends have given me some SUZE stuff.  I have an ashtray, a glass, and a bottle.  Recently I found a deck of cards marked with SUZE on the back of each one.  Some of them are quite beautiful. 
So now I add this to the list of things I am looking for.  :
  1. world peace
  2. some peace and justice anywhere where it is lacking
  3. a new dog (we had two bichons--from the pound, so they were no doubt mixes.  I am basically wanting a drop kick dog. 
  4. suze stuff....without having to hit e-bay
  5. all my friends to be well and resurface
  6. vim, pep, and vigor

I have been absent to some degree from my blogging responsibility, and am saddenned to hear that two of my favorite bloggers will be taking a break from blogging.  (They are Kim Miles and Beading Stars)

I hear my husband making noises from the other room that indicate he is missing me.  It is our bedtime.  I will turn off the computer and go there where I will type in the essay about coming to New York that has beeen sitting in my handwritten notes book for two months now.  see you momentan

No comments: